Grassroots – A Grand Volunteering Initiatiave
We are launching Grassroots (A volunteering app) website on July 19, 2016 as a tribute to Mangal Pande on his 189th birthday. As a young sepoy of the 34th Native Infantry, Mangal Pande fired at the Sergeant Major of his regiment. Thus, onsetting India’s First war of Independence.
The term “Grassroots” is used to represent a movement that develops organically at a local level, by a group of people who feel strongly enough about an issue to actively campaign to make a difference.
Similarly, our Grassroots system will help volunteers and NGOs automate processes and improve their efficiency, which will help in to making huge social impact.
Mobile Mock for Volunteer App
Web Mock for NGO Panel
- To empower volunteers by providing them information about ample social events from different NGOs based on their preference, such as location, cause and time.
- To help NGOs connect with existing and new volunteers, identify business sponsors, and collect funds.
- To help NGOs manage events and volunteers. NGOs can also generate reports for analysis and decision making.
- Help NGOs focus on process improvements and on planning mega campaigns and activities.
We are launching Grassroots on July 19, 2016 as a tribute to Mangal Pande on his 189th birthday.
On the Grand day of when Quit India Movement started 74 years ago.
- Web panel access given to NGOs
- App released to selected Volunteers
In Play Store, with
- 25 NGOs
- 2500 Volunteers
On the birthday of Lakshmibai, the Rani of Jhansi.